To obtain a position
as as an instructor, where I can use my knowledge of technology coupled with my skills in adult education
to teach classes online.
I have over 10 years of experience in adult education and training. This
experience ranges from high school and college level into private industry and state government.
As a small business owner I have experience in planning business operations, marketing strategies, budgeting, and
2001-Present Technology Coordinator, Supreme Court
of North Dakota
- Training of personnel in the district, municipal, and juvenile courts.
- Develop and maintain manuals for the Unified Court Information System
- Installation of software to access UCIS in over 20 counties and 3
municipalities resulting in statewide usage.
- Develop the manual for the juvenile case management system (CMS),
which will be used as guide for a statewide training of juvenile court personnel, in an effort to standardize procedures and
- Organize and coordinate court educational seminars and conferences.
1998-2001 Computer Support Specialist,
- Provide training and support to more than 60 users of the College of General Studies and Outreach and the College of Family
and Consumer Sciences.
- Identify group and individual training needs.
- Administration of a LAN using Novell and Windows NT.
- Design and develop web pages.
- Improve ways of entering information to the web site.
- Solve hardware and software problems.
1996-1997 Manager of Information
Systems, MIDCOM INC. Nogales, Sonora,
- Trained of 500 workers in a bi-lingual environment on labor entry
and computer basics.
- Responsible for network administration and computer installation
for the Nogales and Obregon manufacturing facilities.
- Located, contracted, and managed vendors for local purchasing within
the United States and Mexico.
- Coordinated importing and exporting of materials and chemicals.
- Coordination with Mexican and U.S. government agencies.
- Translation of formal and legal documents between companies and for
1995-1996 Entrepreneur, Magdalena, Sonora, Mexico
- Owner of Liliana Boutique, a retail store selling women’s clothes
- Annual net earnings of over $20,000 U.S. Dollars.
- Sold business after a little over a year for a profit.
1995-1996 College Instructor, Universidad de Sonora, Unidad Santa Ana, Santa
- Professor in Sales, Publicity, and Production Planning to over 100
Colegio de Bachilleres, Magdalena, Sonora, Mexico
- High school teacher in Marketing and Economics to 80 students.
1994-1995 Project Leader, Informatica
Timon, Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
- Sold and installed, Microsoft products and License Packs to large
companies and government institutions.
- Trained private businesses and government institutions on how to
use Microsoft software.
- Determined hardware and software requirements, costs, and contract
Instructor, I/O Sistemas, Monterrey, NL, Mexico
of large companies on Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
2007-2008 Twenty one graduate credits towards a Masters degree
in Education, Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ
BS in computer Systems Administration, Monterrey
Institute of Technology (ITESM) Monterrey, NL, Mexico
Accredited through the U.S. Department of Education
(Southern Association of Colleges and Schools)
in Spanish and English
Pascal, Cobol, Visual Basic, Dbase
DOS, Windows 3.11, Windows 95/98/NT2000, Windows XP
FrontPage, Netscape Composer, MSWord, HTML.
Microsoft Office suite, Word Perfect suite.
Interests and Hobbies:
I love to read mysteries and travel